Legal Agreements and Policies
Our Terms & Conditions enumerated herein constitute an Agreement between You – a Customer of ours, and SCMG Enterprises, LLC., a US company. For the sake of brevity, SCMG Enterprises, LLC. may also be referred to as ‘World Wide Web Site Store’ ( …or “Company”, “Firm”, “Seller”…) in this and any other related referenced document mentioned herein… and the Customer may also be referred to either by name, or as “Customer” -or- “Client” -or- “Buyer”. Jointly; they are termed the “Parties”.
– Terms – As an end user of our Products and Services or Programs, you need to be aware that, when either signing up for an account with, or purchasing and using our Products or Services, you accept and agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions, our TOS and Policies, and those of our partner (s), if any, as enumerated. The use of, or completion of the Purchase of a Product or Service represents the electronic signing, and acceptance of these, and any included (by reference herein) policies. By accessing our web sites, and / or using any of our services; you are agreeing to be bound by any / all relative applicable laws and regulations, and that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing our web sites, or the products and services available through it. Your use of our products or services signifies your acceptance of these terms.
– Disclaimer – The materials, products, and services offered on SCMG Enterprises, LLC.’s web site are provided “as is”. SCMG Enterprises, LLC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore; SCMG Enterprises, LLC. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
– Limitations – In no event shall SCMG Enterprises, LLC. or its Subsidiaries, Partners, or Suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials, products, or services enumerated and sold by SCMG Enterprises, LLC. even if SCMG Enterprises, LLC. or a SCMG Enterprises, LLC. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
– Included Herein By Reference – This document is not the single, sole definitive, exclusive, or exhaustive list of our Terms and Conditions, and Policies; it is merely the introduction for the specific documents referenced and included herein, below. Furthermore; as new policies may be developed and included from time to time: it is your responsibility to check these document(s) to stay updated as needed. By using SCMG Enterprises, LLC.’s products or services, you acknowledge that you have read the relevant set of legal documents and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein as well as all policies incorporated by reference. This page contains additional links to our current corporate policies as well as TOS agreements for the specific products and services available through our sites. To view any of the documents presented on this page, please click on the policy / agreement. Any Specific Product Addendum are included afterword.
- Certificate Services Agreement
- Change of Registrant Agreement
- Domain Name Proxy Agreement
- Domain Name Transfer Agreement
- Domain Name Registration Agreement
- Email Marketing Services
- Hosting Agreement
- Marketing Applications Agreement
- Online Store/Quick Shopping Cart Agreement
- Professional Web Services Agreement
- Website Builder Service Agreement
- Workspace Service Agreement
Policies and Other Documents
- Subpoena Policy/Attorney Tips
- Dispute On Transfer Away Form
- Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- ICANN Registrant Rights
- ICANN Registrar Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy
- Trademark/Copyright Infringement
- Refund Policy
- Statement of Support
- Data Processing Addendum (Customers)
- Billing Policy