Our Policies enumerated herein constitute an Agreement between You – a Customer of ours, and SCMG Enterprises, LLC., a US company. For the sake of brevity, SCMG Enterprises, LLC. may also be referred to as ‘World Wide Web Site Store’ ( …or “Company”, “Firm”, “Seller”…) in this and any other related referenced document mentioned herein… and the Customer may also be referred to either by name, or as “Customer” -or- “Client” -or- “Buyer”. Jointly; they are termed the “Parties”.
1.0 – Terms – As an end user of our Products and Services and Programs, you need to be aware that, when either signing up for an account with, or purchasing and using our Products or Services, you accept and agree to abide by our Policies, and those of our partner (s), as enumerated. The use of, or completion of the Purchase of a Product or Service represents the electronic signing, and acceptance of these, and any included (by reference herein) policies. By accessing our web sites, and / or using any of our services; you are agreeing to be bound by any / all relative applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing our web sites, or the products and services available through it.
2.0 – Use License – Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SCMG Enterprises, LLC.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
⦁ modify or copy the materials…
⦁ use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or private)…
⦁ attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SCMG Enterprises, LLC.’s web site (s)…
⦁ remove any copyright or other proprietary notations; or…
⦁ transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SCMG Enterprises, LLC. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3.0 – Disclaimer – The materials, products, and services offered on SCMG Enterprises, LLC.’s web site are provided “as is”. SCMG Enterprises, LLC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore; SCMG Enterprises, LLC. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4.0 – Limitations – In no event shall SCMG Enterprises, LLC. or its Subsidiaries, Partners, or Suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials, products, or services enumerated and sold by SCMG Enterprises, LLC. even if SCMG Enterprises, LLC. or a SCMG Enterprises, LLC. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6.0 – Links – We review our website periodically for broken or out-of-date links. Any and all links may be posted, altered, or removed at any time.
- 6.a – Out-Bound Links: Our website(s) may contain hypertext links to websites and other information created and maintained by other individuals and organizations. These links are only provided for your convenience. We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, relevance, or timeliness of any information or privacy policies posted on these linked websites. You should know that these websites may track visitor viewing habits. Unless otherwise expressly stated by us, hyperlinks to particular items do not reflect their importance, and are not an endorsement of the individuals or organizations sponsoring the websites, the views expressed on the websites, or the products or services offered on the websites. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- 6.b – In-Bound Links: SCMG Enterprises, LLC. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
7.0 – Governing Law – Any claim relating to SCMG Enterprises, LLC.’s web site, Products, and / or Services, shall be adjudicated in, and governed by the laws of the United States of America, and the current State and county of Record for SCMG Enterprises, LLC., without regard to conflict of law provisions. Additionally; you agree that jurisdiction over, and the laws governing these policies, shall be administered by, and adjudicated in, the company’s current County of Record, and each of the parties hereto irrevocably and unconditionally confirms and agrees that it is and shall continue to be subject to the jurisdiction of that county of record courts, and subject to service of process in that county of record, and consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of any municipal, county, or state court located in the county of record, including the State Supreme Court, for any actions, suits or proceedings arising out of or relating to your use of our Products or Services, or the transactions contemplated by these Policies (and agrees not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts), and waives any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in the County of Record Courts, and stipulates that any and all damages for breach of these Policies, and all expenses of the parties, related to such legal action brought by the either party, will be incurred and paid for by the Customer / Client, and if a provision of these Policies is or becomes, or is deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction; that shall not affect the validity or enforce-ability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these Policies, or Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event that the Parties do have a dispute about the Products or Services rendered, or whether one or the other failed to meet their responsibilities, the Parties agree to the following:
- 7.a – The complaining party will provide a written explanation of their dispute to the other party, and the parties will, within seven (7) calendar days, in good faith; discuss the dispute and seek a mutually acceptable resolution.
- 7.b – Should those efforts in option “7a” fail; and the dispute has not been resolved within thirty (30) calendar days after such good faith discussions begin, both Parties do hereby agree to resolve, through binding arbitration, any dispute that we have currently or may have in the future, and it shall be held within, and be in accordance with, the rules and procedures of the legal jurisdiction of, and shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Corporations County of Record, without regard to principles of conflicts of law, as previously outlined herein above. The decision of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding to all parties. The burden of any and all costs of the arbitration shall be placed upon the client / customer, including any and all reasonable legal expenses incurred by both parties.
- 7.c – Should the Client / Customer initiate a lawsuit either before arbitration, or after; to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be governed by and construed and enforced and court held in, and be in accordance with, the rules and procedures of the legal jurisdiction of, and shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the state laws of the the current County of Record for the Corporation, without regard to principles of conflicts of law, as previously outlined herein above. Additionally; the parties agree that the legal costs incurred by both parties for such legal action are to be borne by the Client / Customer.
- 7.d – The Parties agree and stipulate that any and all damages will be limited to the total dollar amount of the Services rendered, and all expenses of the parties, related to such legal action brought by the either party, will be incurred and paid for by the Customer / Client.
8.0 – Privacy – Our Privacy Policies are included herein…
9.0 – Included Herein By Reference – This single / sole document is not the definitive, exclusive, or exhaustive list of our Policies; it is merely the introduction for the documents referenced and included herein. Furthermore; as new policies may be developed and included from time to time: it is your responsibility to check these document(s) to stay updated as needed. By using SCMG Enterprises, LLC.’s products or services, you acknowledge that you have read our set of legal documents and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein as well as all policies incorporated by reference. Specific additional items included by reference are found here: Legal Agreements